There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Rock Hill, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual furnace service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly heating bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, swapping furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your US Air Heating and Cooling pro drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures go down in Rock Hill. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the team at US Air Heating and Cooling a call at 803-220-0761 to start saving a little more today.