In Rock Hill you depend on your furnace
to keep you comfortable throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be looking at a furnace repair
visit any day. Simply put, you could have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and influence your furnace’s execution. It could even create issues with your furnace’s limit switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some indicators for you to scan for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a pro, like US Air Heating and Cooling, if you see any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem feeble? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a bit of a problem with your air filter or the indoor blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating noisily or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace right away and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC pros to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call US Air Heating and Cooling at 803-220-0761 when you need to schedule repairs or routine maintenance.