At US Air Heating and Cooling, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Rock Hill is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give US Air Heating and Cooling a call at 803-220-0761. We’re happy to help!