At US Air Heating and Cooling, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Rock Hill is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give US Air Heating and Cooling a call at 803-220-0761. We’re happy to help!